Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

My Ramadan / Summer Makeup Routine

Here I am, getting back in to the swing of things - blogging and making videos feels so much better now that I don't have exams to revise for so I have lots of videos and blog posts planned especially Ramadan / Eid themed! So, get excited! 

Today I am sharing with you my makeup routine for Ramadan. As you know, makeup isn't the most important thing when fasting and most days I dismiss it but when I have to go out or I just want to look less dull(!) this is what I do. 

Watch the video by clicking here

Product list: 

Face: 


  • Nars Tinted Moisturiser in the shade 'Alaska'
  • Nars Creamy concealer in the shade 'Custard'
  • Rimmel '022 Sun Bronze' Natural Bronzer
  • Mac 'Continental' Blusher 
  • Mac eyeshadow in 'Honeylust' as a highlighter

Eyes: 

  • Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in Black
  • Urban Decay 'Perversion Bigger Blacker Badder' Mascara

Lips:
  • Mac Lipliner in 'Whirl'


Thank you for reading & watching. I'll be posting a lot more now, now that I have 3 months before university starts :)

Follow me on Instagram



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)