Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

My 3 Product Face Look!

Hi guys, sorry for the absence! I'm back and hopefully want to improve the content on here.
I thought I would get back in to blogging with a simple post and share a makeup look that I have been sporting the past couple days. 

With extremely cold mornings I always want to prolong my time in bed which means I have less time to get ready. So I've been gravitating towards three products that are easy to slap on within 5 minutes! 

The first is Nars Tinted Moisturiser, if you read my blog / watch my videos you are probably sick of me mentioning this but this is my holy grail base product! It's lightweight, provides sheer coverage and gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. If you prefer heavier coverage or have oilier skin you might want to avoid this unless you powder throughout the day. 

I use the shade Alaska and it is a perfect match for my skin. 

The next is the Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. I got this as a birthday gift and I enjoy using it. Not my favourite mascara but it's still lengthening and separates the lashes nicely. I like combining this with my Urban Decay Perversion Mascara as this provides lots of volume so they go well together!




Lastly is Mac's matte lipstick in Taupe. I really love this. It's a perfect everyday nude colour especially for Asian skin tones! I like the contrast of glory skin with a matte lip. The lipstick is also really long wearing so I only have to touch it up once while I'm at college. 

 

A closer look at the mascara....


Sorry about the awkward hat (H&M) and headband (ZARA) combination.. I could not be bothered to put a scarf on so I chucked these on hoping they would look somewhat decent! How pretty is the headband though! I picked it up a couple of weeks ago from the Zara sale for £8!

Thanks for reading, hopefully you will hear from me very soon! 

Maryam 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)