Pages

Saturday 7 December 2013

Date Night Makeup

So on one evening of one day of the week my parents go off on a 'date night' where they usually enjoy a coffee and a chat (I've tried to worm my way in a few times without success!)

My mum likes to glam herself up a little and has recently  employed me as her makeup artist. I thought as my new camera had come I would share with you all what makeup and what look I had created on my mother. 

Products used: 

Eyes: 

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eye Quad 
Alexa Chung Eyeko Eyeliner 
D&G Black Lace Mascara 

Face: 

By Terry Foundation
Tom Ford Frantic Pink Blusher (you can probably tell how much my mum loves this)
Kevyn Aucoin highlighter
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer







I used the lightest shade on the first part of the eyelid, inner corner and brow bone


I then darkened the outer corners with the two darker shades (on the right)


The last stage was using the glittery shade and dabbing it on to the centre of the eyelids using my finger


Applying mascara 



The soppy ol' couple! 






That's the final look after my mum completed the face makeup herself. What a stunning lady, eh? ; )

Let me know if you liked this blog post and I will do another next week!

Maryam


1 comment :

  1. Just wanted to let you know I'm really loving your blog. Your mum looks so adorable and I hope you could post videos soon. I'm really excited about what you're going to do next. Maybe you could do something for us no make up fans. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)